WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred onto the hard disk of your computer through the navigation browser to allow website www.nextapartners.it to recognize you and provide the services requested.
The data collected thanks to the cookies is used to make the navigation and purchasing experiences more pleasant and efficient in the future. Cookies do not register any personal information on a user, and any identifiable data is not recorded.
WHY ARE COOKIES NECESSARY?
Cookies are used for various reasons, such as:
- to keep track of the session to simplify future use of the site and detect whether you have registered;
- to conduct research and diagnostic activities to improve the content, products and services offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY WWW.NEXTAPARTNERS.IT
These cookies are essential for allowing movement throughout the site and for the full use of its characteristics, for example, accessing various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, some necessary services, such as filling in a form for a contest, may not be used.
These cookies collect information on how visitors use a website, for example: which are the most visited pages, whether they receive error messages from web pages, etc. They do not collect data that identifies a visitor because the data is in aggregate form, and therefore anonymous. They are used only for improving the operation of a website. By using our site, users accept that these cookies may be installed their devices.
These cookies allow the site to record the choices made by the user and provide advanced and personalized functionality. The information collected by these types of cookies may be made anonymous and no longer able to monitor your navigation activity on other websites. By using our site, users accept that these cookies may be installed on their devices.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR PC
If you wish to allow cookies from www.nextapartners.it, follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Settings”
- Now find the “Privacy” section, and select “Content Settings”
- Now select “Allow local data to be set”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Privacy” menu
- To activate cookies in your browser, ensure that the privacy level is set to Medium or lower
- Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Options”
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on the COG icon in the upper part of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Click on “Protection”, select the option that says “Block third parties and cookies for advertising”
- Click on “Save”
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you use a Mac operating system, follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on “Explore” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Scroll down to “Cookie” in the File Receipt section
- Select option “Don’t ask”
Safari on OSX
- Click on “Safari” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Click on “Security” and then on “Accept cookies”
- Select “Only from site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on “Mozilla” or “Netscape” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Preferences”
- Scroll down to “Cookie” under “Privacy and security”
- Select “Enable cookies only for site of origin”
- Click on “Menu” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Settings”
- Then select “Preferences, and select “Advanced”
- Then select option “Accept cookies”
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
You can block Google’s tracking of cookies linked to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of that data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en